- Death toll climbs to at least 34 in attacks on Brussels airport and metro station.
- Dozens injured in what prosecutors say was a suicide bombing.
- All public transport shut down in Brussels.
- Authorities launch massive police operation.
- Belgian prosecutors confirm the explosions were terrorist attacks.
- Belgium raised its terror alert to its highest level.
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Explosions at Brussels airport and metro station kill at least 34
Posted by Los Recuerdos on 8:48 PM in news | Comments : 0